You can conduct interviews for full-time, summer and cooperative education opportunities. Interview services are available weekdays, October through April, from 8:30 p.m. -4:30 p.m. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Organizations often reserve dates one year in advance to ensure preferred times.
1) Request an On Campus Interview Schedule
- Log into LUCIE (lehigh-csm.symplicity.com/employers). Select the On-Campus Interviewing Tab and select "Request a Schedule". Fill out the necessary information & click Submit. The Center for Career & Professional Development will review your request and notify you with next steps or contact you to discuss any questions.
2) Approved Interview Schedules
- You can view your approved interview schedule on LUCIE. If you would like changes to the schedule start time, breaks, interview length, etc., please let Marcia McKay (610-758-3715 | Marcia.McKay@lehigh.edu) know promptly.
3) Posting Your Job Notice
- Attach your job postings to the approved schedule on LUCIE as soon as possible. On-campus interview postings will be activated a week prior to the start of the semester.
4) Viewing and Pre-selecting Applicants
- The contact person associated with the schedule is able to view and print applicant resumes at any time from LUCIE. The contact will be able to enter their selections (invited, alternate, not invited) beginning on the Employer Select Start Date through the Employer Select End Date.
- PLEASE NOTE: if a decision is not entered by midnight of the Employer Select End Date, the next day, all pending applicants will be declined automatically (not invited) by the system.
- When you "invite" a student to interview, they are required to sign-up for an interview time.
- On the Pre-Select Sign-Up date, students who are designated as "invited" will have a live link to choose an interview time slot; students designated as "alternate" will be able to fill in any open slots between 5pm through midnight on the same (or following) day.
- After Alternate Sign-Up ends, the next business day, we will reach out to students who may have missed sign-ups and try to fill any open slots.
- Any updates we make to the schedule will be made directly on LUCIE.
- Your final schedule will be available in your interview room when you arrive on interview day to the Career & Professional Development Center.