Making a career decision is an important process. The Center for Career & Professional Development recognizes your needs and has great resources to support in the process of making career decisions. As you begin your job search, you can:
- Create an individualized career search and/or graduate school plan in a counseling appointment.
- Review the Job Search Checklist to guide you in your search.
- Participate in the annual Career Fair where over 100 companies come to meet Lehigh students.
- Register and search LUCIE (Lehigh University Career Information Exchange), a database of job postings specifically for Lehigh students.
- Participate in Career Services' On-Campus Interviewing program.
- Attend a workshop or event to improve your professional skills.
- Review your options with a counselor or review job decision skills.